Friday 15 May 2015

MY LIFE: MY BRAIN!!!




What am I most thankful about?

 MY BRAIN...

 Thant's right! No one knows my brain better than I do, what's brewing in it every second...

 I can't even tell ya...

 Where do I begin.

I'm amazed at what my brain can do.

 I'd never know if I never exercised it.

Now I know My brain can do pretty amazing things...

 I'm even intimidated by this fact. So intimidated it's paralyzing.

 My brain also drives me crazy. Sometimes I wish to unplug...

 But I can't I just can't. It'll be the death of me... Don't worry...

 If none of this makes sense That makes the two of us.

 If this makes sense That makes the two of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons